Who are the 2012 Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs?August 31, 2012: 9:00 AM ET
Another 2012 MPW Entrepreneur just sold her company to Google (GOOG) for a reported $350 million.
These three startup queens are Jessica Alba of The Honest Co., Victoria Ransom of Wildfire Interactive, and Rashmi Sinha of SlideShare.
Below is the full list of 2012 MPW Entrepreneurs: 10 honorees selected from among 133 applicants because they've created innovative companies that could be big and global someday. Or perhaps already are.
We're inviting all 10 of the MPW Entrepreneurs to join us at the Fortune Most Powerful Women Summit October 1-3 in Laguna Niguel, California. Until then, kudos to these 10 business stars:
1. Jessica Alba, Co-Founder, The Honest Co.
2. Jill Becker, CEO and Founder, Cambridge NanoTech
3. Jessica Butcher, CMO and Founding Director, Blippar.com
4. Theresa Fette, CEO, Provident Trust Group
5. Christiane Lemieux, Founder, DwellStudio
6. Laura Mather, Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer, Silver Tail Systems
7. Victoria Ransom, CEO and Founder, Wildfire Interactive
8. Rashmi Sinha, CEO and Co-Founder, SlideShare
9. Alexa von Tobel, Founder and CEO, LearnVest
10. Shunee Yee, CEO and President, CSOFT International